Wave Rack: The wave rack offers a simple and compact way to park bikes. With a wide range of bike capacity and options, the wave rack provides an easy answer to meeting parking demands. Materials & Finishes: -Product Details: All steel tube in variety of sizes and shape Spacing configurations…
Grid Rack: The grid rack is a great option for short term bike storage, and easily accommodates smaller bikes in school settings. The Saris grid racks provide options to meet user requirements and budget variation. Product Details: Easy to move for maintenance Free standing for flexibility in space…
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
- 8x1mm Allen head
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Greenfield's RetroKit is used to mount Greenfield kickstands (sold separately) on bicycles that require this special piece due to cables being in the way or an unusual frame design. If you have any questions about using the RetroKit, please contact us.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes…
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare…
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Perfection is in the details. That's what makes any bike your bike. And our sexy Bontrager Carbon Headset Spacers add the perfect touch to your fancy steed, while allowing you to dial a perfect fit. • Uni-directional carbon fiber 1 1/8" Headset spacer • Thickness: 15mm • 10-pack
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Sigma's replacement spoke magnet fits standard spokes and works with Sigma speed sensors.
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most…
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb